Read Frequently Asked Questions about what is it, how it works, how to buy and present a Russian Visa Support:

What is a Visa?

Visa is an authorization issued by the representative of the Government of a country permitting a person, not resident in that country, to enter its boundaries.
A visa to Russia is a document allowing a foreign national to visit Russia (and stay in the country) for a specific period. Most visas are meant for single entry (one entry – one exit), while some types of visas (e.g. Business visas) may allow multiple entries/exits within the specific period of time.

Who issues Visas for Russia?

The Embassy of Russian Federation and its Consulates are representatives of the Russian Federation, who issue visas for all country.

How can you help me to obtain Russian Support Visa?

Russian Support Visa provides tourist and business invitations (visa support)

Can I pay the Russian Support Visa by credit/debit card and what are the other types of payment?

Yes, you can pay by credit / debit card, bank transfer.

Will you refunde my Russian Support Visa in case the Russian consular authorities will not issue the visa?

The Russian Support Visa are non-refundable if your visa application is not successful.

Can I change the dates of entry of the russian visa support that I have received?

Yes, You have the possibility to change the dates of your support once within 48 hours of release. After this period you have to pay 25 Euro for the date change. You cannot  change dates for the TELEX type of VISA SUPPORT

Can I get a Russian visa on arrival?

No. Russian visas are only issued at Russian Consulates and Embassies (or, in some cases, at designated agencies sub-contracted by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Moreover, depending on your nationality, you may not be able to apply for a Russian visa at all consular departments. As a rule of thumb, Russian consular departments will only issue visas to nationals who can prove that they are entitled to live in the country where they are applying for at least six months. Before ordering visa support documents, you should always check where you are going to make your visa application.

Who needs Russian Visa?

Almost all foreign citizens regardless of age are required to have Russian Visa to enter to Russian Federation.

Do I have to buy Travel insurance in order to obtain Russian Visa?

It depends on your nationality. It is a must to have medical insurance coverage valid in Russia for citizens of the following countries: Austria, Estonia, Lithuania, Israel, Iceland, Czech Republic, Finland, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Portugal and Spain. If you are US passport holder, buying travel insurance is optional.

Citizens can directly buy travel insurance online ALFA INSURANCE accepted in Russian Consulate. www.russiatravelinsurance.com

What is migration card?

Upon arriving in Russia, all foreigners are required to complete a migration card, which is used by Russian authorities to track the movements of the foreigners in Russian Federation. Migration card must be completed before foreigners are allowed to enter immigration at the point of entry. The migration card has two parts that have to be filled identically. One part of this card will be taken by the immigration officer at immigration, another one will be stamped and handed back to traveler. This part of the migration card must be kept with the traveler’s passport and is often required to be returned upon the traveler’s departure from Russian Federation.

Can I extend my Russian Visa?

Generally, Russian tourist visas cannot be extended. Russian visa might be prolonged in case of illness, accident, etc.

Can I use a tourist or business visa if the actual purpose of my visit is different?

Generally, the type of visa that you may use mostly depends on the duration of your visit. However, a tourist or business visa cannot be used if:
• you are visiting Russia in order to adopt a child (a specific adoption visa will be required)
• you want to send a child to Russia with his/her Russian mother (a homestay visa will be required)
• you want to stay in Russia more than 90 days (a student or work visa will be required)
In these cases invitations must be processed by the persons or entities you really plan to visit.

Who send the invitation to the consulate?

Our Company can only send TELEX VISA SUPPORT directly to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Russia offices that will provide to communicate with Consulates and Embassies.

The Customer must provide standard documentation direclty with local Russian Authority. The regular practice is that all the paperwork required for the visa processing is submitted to the consulate by an applicant or an agent on behalf of an applicant. An invitation issuer is not supposed to send the invitation to the consulate and the documents sent to the consulate may be disregarded unless the consulate has specifically required that the invitation is sent to them directly.