One of the requirements for obtaining a visa to Russia is the presence of a valid Russian medical insurance policy.
The Russian insurance policy must be valid on the territory of the Russian Federation and cover the validity of the visa.
Our insurance policies cover medical expenses of up to 30,000 euros.
By purchasing our insurance policy, you will be able to receive emergency medical care and compensation for the costs incurred, including medicines, transport and urgent treatment on the territory of the Russian Federation.
VHS, VFS, INTERLINK and the Russian Consulate in your country accept our electronic insurance policies.
IMPORTANT that at the time of printing, the stamp and signature must be visible
The insurance policy contains the following information:
- Date of issue of the insurance
- Name, surname and date of birth of the insured person.
- Place of birth.
- The validity of the insurance policy must correspond to the validity of the Russian visa.
- List of medical services and medical transport, including post-mortem repatriation.
- The territory of insurance coverage includes the Russian Federation and/or the whole World
- Stamp and signature of the insurer.
What does the medical insurance policy include?
- 24-hour support
- Medical consultation.
- Doctor’s visit
- Transportation by ambulance, rescue helicopter, air ambulance in critical condition to the nearest hospital.
- Reporting to a specialist
- Getting urgently needed drugs
- Urgent dental care
- Early repayment in case of direct payment of hospital and surgical expenses.
- Return flight for family member in case of hospitalization
- Return escort for minors
- Return to the country by the most suitable means possible of transport, with medical assistance.
- Repatriation of the body in case of death of the insured
- Sending urgent messages.
- Legal assistance
PLEASE NOTE! The policy covers the costs associated with the exacerbation of chronic diseases, in the amount of 3% of the total insurance coverage.
What “chronic disease” means: a chronic disease is a disease that has symptoms that do not go away, or do not go away with time. For example: heart disease, stroke, diabetes, respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal tract, etc.